Monday, December 28, 2009

Funny Christmas Story

This story actually happened to friends of my folks and when I heard it I just  knew I had to share.... hope you all enjoy as much as I did.

This story is about friends of my parents, a very cute couple in their mid-to-late 70's.  They have 5 kids and more than 10 beautiful grandchildren (most of them high school age).  They are a wonderful couple and still very much in love.  Every year for Christmas, the husband buys his wife a beautiful piece of jewelry.  Well, this year, he decided to do something a little different.  He thought it would be nice to go buy her a couple nice outfits.  I'm guessing that he had never really shopped for women's clothing before, but I could be wrong. 

So, Christmas morning arrives.  Everyone is at the house... the kids, their spouses, the grandkids, and of course our adorable couple.  It's time to open presents.  The wife opens the clothing presents from her husband and... at age 75+... finds herself looking at 5 very beautiful maternity dresses from the store Pea in the Pod!!!  I can't imagine the husband will hear the end of that one for a very long time!!!  :):):)

No comments:

Post a Comment