Thursday, January 7, 2010

Easier than I thought :)

It turns out it is not at all difficult to start a group on Facebook, so my online book discussion group is up and running.  You can find it here... http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/group.php?gid=279002248792&ref=mf  It is an open group, but you do have to have a Facebook account to join.  We will begin reading and discussing our first book in February.  I'm planning one book a month, since I'm pretty sure most people out there are not as insane readers as I am.  I personally read at least one book a week.  I guess that just means I get to start groups for different genres to enable me to discuss most of the books I'm reading... yippee! 

So now with that's accomplished, I'm offine for a while to tackle a bunch more of my to do list.  Perhaps I'll post again later tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment